Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day


Happy 1st Father's Day sweetheart and Daddy! Samantha and I love you so much. You fill our lives with so much love and laughter. I just love watching you and Samantha share giggles over your fountains and bubbles in the pool, your burps (yuck!), and your poopy dance. You always put us first - taking on extra jobs and still pulling your weight at home. You work so hard to provide for us, and you always live each day with a smile and a positive attitude. It has always been you that has eased my fears and calmed by worries -- I can already imagine how great you will be with all the things she will go through - skinned elbows, mean kids, or the multiple struggles every girl faces. ;) We are so blessed to have you in our lives. Samantha has a great Dad to look up to. I know that she will fall in love with you day after day, just as I have the past 12 years. Though, I can already tell by the way that she bats her eyelashes at you, that she will have you wrapped around her little finger. That is okay -- that is the role of a Daddy's Girl.

WE LOVE YOU!