Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Baby Turns 1

My SamBug turned 1 on December 22nd! I have to admit that I was on the verge of tears the whole night - she is such a big girl now. What a special memory. We feel so blessed to have her in our lives - she brings more joy than I could have ever imagined. :)
Keith's sisters got to join us at his parents' home for the party. What great families.

Ahhh...the precious Mickey train -- she is obsessed with it. She can't ride it alone, but giggles like crazy when you push her around or she pushes it.

Posing in her birthday outfit. Too cute!

One of her fav gifts - a big girl seat from Aunt Vicki.

Blowing out the candles and making wishes - okay, Mama wished that this next year would slow down a little. The first year of her life went by WAY too fast!

She plowed into the cake -like mother, like daughter. However, note to all mothers - red icing is hard to get out of hair and off hands!

It did get a little overwhelming -- too much, too many papparazi.

Yep, holding back tears AND giggles - she was hysterical unwrapping gifts. I swear she has OCD - she had to make sure even the tiniest piece of paper was removed. ;)

Keith's nieces and nephews - what a great group of kids. So wierd though, since I have seen them grow up from ages 4-6 when I met them and now they are hanging out with my baby. It makes me feel old! ;)

No comments: