Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Family, Sunshine and Good Ole NC

We finished off my 30th birthday celebration with a trip to NC. We had so much fun with family. Samantha, esp. ate up the time with not only Nana and Papa, but the kids. SO MUCH FUN!

 Hanging out with Uncle Brian (don't tell Daddy, but I had a crush on him ALL week!)  shhh..
Having fun at the Cole Brothers Circus in Washington, NC.  So mesmerizing for kids and adults.  In another life, I want to be in the circus -- just not in the lion's cage. 
Allyson and Samantha were buddies -- they kissed, hugged, and talked!  Too cute!
Miss Independent
My sister, my friend -- SO wonderful to have some quality time with Tara.  Tara -- I enjoyed shaking my hips with you at those Zumba classes.  Can't wait to take it from you this August - so jealous! :)
Nana, Papa and Miss Sami -- by the end of the trip she was a pro at saying their names.  :)  Though "Nana" usually equated outstretched arms and "ehhh" -- meaning "pick me up NOW!!" :)
Still my Daddy's baby -- even with my baby in my arms. :)
Cherishing in some one-on-one time with my Mama!  BTW - a major shout out to my Mama for her amazing 15 layer chocolate and eclair filled cake for my birthday -- I am drooling just thinking of it! :)
Can't beat waking up to that view every morning -- I miss it already!

No comments: