Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanksgiving in NC

This year we were suppose to go to NC for Christmas, but planned changed a few months ago and we decided to go Thanksgiving again in NC.  We will be sad to be away from my family at Christmas, but what a wonderful time we had together over Thanksgiving.  It was great to spend time with Mom and Dad, as well as my sister and her wonderful family.  We also got to see some extended family and friends in the area.  We definitely packed in a lot for a 5 day trip, including 2 Zumba expos I taught at my sister's gym, Samantha's early 2nd birthday party (next post), a movie date, and lots of gorging ourself on Mom's ridiculous food spreads (I know I probably came home 5 lbs heavier - but SO worth it)!  Needless to say, it was an amazing week!  However, I did not take as many picture as I should have - just too much going on.  :)

Here are some pretty pics Mom took of Samantha in her back yard:


 When everyone came for Thanksgiving, we enjoyed the mild weather outside.  The guys played football and all us girls played on bikes, swings, etc.  So much fun!


Enjoying some family time indoors:


 Laughing and being silly with daddy

 My cousins - Luke and TJ acting SOOO tough - too bad I have known these guys since diapers, so they cannot fool me.  ;)  Love you guys!
 Typical kid pic - Dani, Allyson and Sami playing around

 Uncle Theo, Luke, Aunt Sue and TJ - you all mean the world to us!  So glad we could spend Thanksgiving together!

 Okay, seriously!?  Any ladies interested  in these studs - I'll raffle them off cheap.  hahaha

Finally, the kind of picture I wanted - thanks TJ  ;)  In all fairness though, I think I only got this picture because they were exhausted from a bunch of little girls hanging all over them.  :)

Finally got a picture of me and my baby doll. 

No comments: