Tuesday, October 13, 2009

9 Month Old Pics

Our baby girl got her 9 month old pictures done at JCPenny's today. She did so wonderful!

We took pictures in her Halloween costume and in a cute fall outfit. For Halloween, she is going to be a sweet, little Monkey. I know I am ridicously biased, but she looks adorable. I was so proud of these pictures (and slightly surprised how good they came out - I wasn't sure how they could photograph a quick crawling baby).

By the way, she started pulling up on things like crazy this evening. I swear she grows up in a blink of an eye.






3 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Great pics! She is a natural in front of the camera. It must be because she is so use to you taking so many pictures of her!!

Cute Halloween costume too!

Vicki said...

Sami is sooooo cute. Cutest money I have ever seen. Want to pinch those little cheeks.Thanks for sharing !

Christine said...

The pictures are adorable!