Friday, February 5, 2010

Keith's 30th!!

This past weekend we went up to WV to celebrate Keith's 30th birthday.  We had a nice weekend and were surprised that Keith's nephew Logan and his Grandmother was able to come in.  I know it meant a lot to Keith to be around family.

Grandma VanGilder and Samantha
Brooks Family
Marshall Family
Posing with Baby before dinner.  BTW Keith's shirt said "It Took 30 Years to Look This Good" -- priceless!! :)
Newbrough Family Photo at the Lafeyette restaurant

Getting ready to plow through gifts - Samantha's favorite part (esp. the tissue!)

Keith got a lot of great gifts, including this WV history book from his sister Vicki, a Wii from my parents, tons of Wii games from my sisters and his, and lots of great accessories and clothes from his parents.  However, I think the 2 best presents by far was the scrapbook (where every family member - on my side and his- as well as myself and friends- did 1-2 pages each; personalized with their memories with Keith -- so touching!!) and his surprise guy's weekend Labor Day weekend to see the Indy 500 Race with his friends and family.  Definitely a memorable birthday!

And, of course it had to be topped off with Keith's favorite - Ice Cream cake - and a bib that just states it all!

I can't believe my hubby is officially 30.  However, since we are the babies amongst most of our friends, I ought not to make too big of a deal about it.  ;)

1 comment:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Being 30 ROCKS! Love the shirt and bib. Priceless.