Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Going Home to NC

Mom took some baby and me pics while in NC. Luckily Mom has a great camera that can rapid fire shots, so a decent one is bound to come out - though, Sami ALWAYS looks beautiful.
Sami also got to meet and hang out with her cool neices - Dani, Grace and Allyson. Despite her face in this picture, she had fun. I just think she was done with pictures for the day!
Samantha also really found her tongue in NC. She is like a little lizard and she is fascinated with your mouth, so she tries to mimic what you do - esp. if it has anything to do with the tongue. It is crazy even just watching her take in your facial moments. You can just see the gears turning in her head.
Sharing a sweet kiss -- look at that girl opening her mouth. Should I be worried? ;)
That's my baby! She is one happy little girl and she was so excited to see family. Nana kept her laughing up a storm.
Here is Nana cuddling with 3 of the 7 grandchildren. We girls run the roost in my family - the men have no hope!
Mom and Dad also posed with baby for me on their back porch. What an amazing view to wake up to every day. I never get sick of seeing it when I am there, but it sure makes it hard to leave.

I love NC and my family SO much. I miss you all already!




1 comment:

Heather Dawson said...

Welcome home!!!! We're excited to have you guys back. I don't think I could have left that amazing view, either. But, you can always walk down the street and catch a glimpse of our beautiful pond, right?? :)