Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Myrtle Beach and Dani's birthday

We celebrated Dani's 8th birthday in Myrtle Beach the last weekend I was home. I can't believe how grown up Dani is. Isn't she gorgeous! Nana did her hair special for her Birthday celebration at Build-a-bear.

Sami got to bask in the sun at Broadway on the beach, where we met up with some friends to go to Build-a-bear and Johnny Rockets for lunch.
Nana, Papa and Daddy pose in front of Avista, where we stayed at north Myrtle.
Sami went to the beach for the first time and we shared a family kiss.

Tara, forgive me for the above picture of you bathing beauties - but it was too cute not to post.




3 comments:

Nana said...

Love the pictures...reminds me how wonderful our time was together and how many special memories we made with Samantha. She is so adorable! She is an Elmo girl, like her cousin, Maddie was.

Tara Carter said...

I want some of those pictures. Makes me really miss you and the baby!

Vicki said...

I especially love the picture where Sami is smashed between you and Keith. If only she could talk!!