Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It Is SO Hard Being a Girl ;)


Poor Sami - Mommy dressed her up like a doll baby the other day because I couldn't decide which Easter dress I wanted to take her 3 month old pictures in. On Saturday we are taking her first professional pictures and I am doing an Easter pic with one of these dresses and her bunny and/or lamby. Of course, I have socks, shoes and headbands for both -- but I can't decide. Luckily, Samantha didn't seem to mind the dress up period and the posing for me. I love having a girl!

Still undecided about which dress - no need to worry though, it will probably be the one that she doesn't spit up on before pictures start. ;)




3 comments:

Tia Bach said...

I'm not even sure you were taking votes on this, but I definitely vote PINK. It looks great on her, and quite frankly it's NOT white. You are begging for some mess with white!

Vicki said...

SHe is soooooooooo adorable in both. She is growing so fast. Cant wait to see her soon.

cameron(lil bro) said...

Where's you beeses my beeezze. . . .lol So i like how you leave the school and you can't call somebody and you better be coming back. . . . lol jk. . .. but 4reals please come up to the school so I can see my baby sis.. and i get first dibbs on holding the baby