Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tara's Visit

Tara came to see Samantha for the first time the last weekend of February. We had a great weekend in IN! We went out to eat, shopping and just catching up. It was so special to have Tara here.

This was a precious time for Tara and Samantha. Like Tia, it is rare that my sisters would get this one-on-one time with Samantha with three kids of their own. So Tara spent some quality time cuddling, talking and loving on Samantha. It meant so much to me to see my sisters making over her. I have such an amazing family.

Thank you for coming Tara - I can only imagine how hard it was to leave your babies for a few days. I love you!!




2 comments:

Tia Bach said...

Such great pictures... I love the main picture of Samantha laughing at Elmo. Too sweet.

The Freeman Family said...

Dana, the recent pictures are all so beautiful. You and Keith are so, so blessed!