Thursday, September 3, 2009

Candid Shots

Here are some of those candid shots that normally don't make it onto the blog, but ones which truly deserve their time in the spotlight. Also, proof (esp. to all of you women without children) that it takes dozens of pictures like these to get one good picture. That is why Moms take pictures like crazy. So, these pictures - despite how hysterical some are - don't line every wall of their house.

All that being said, it is sometime these candid shots that are the best. Enjoy!

David praying for Samantha again...this time to heal her deformity. ;)

Lip tucked under, posed to throw a hissy fit when her cousin Allyson gets out of arm's reach.

This is why I don't wear earrings much...way too tempting!

Nana's unique binkie conversion for Sami...when it finally took, the result was oh so cute!

She already loves her reflection.

"You looking at me?!"

Even Keith gets tired of my constant picture taking.

Worn out by one of Mama's day trips this summer.

This is what I get when I ask Keith to pose for a picture. One day our grandkids are going to look by and see me smiling in pictures and see Grandpa kissing an ant eater. And yet I think if they know him, it will only make sense. :)

No, this is not what it looks like. I took this picture to show off Samantha's chunky legs, not realizing until I reviewed my photos that Keith's food stain on his shirt, made this picture priceless.

After many tours in DC, I mocked a rock-out to the Capitol Tour audio...trust me, it wasn't this lively. ;)

After a bath is always a sensitive time...will she cry or not. Being in the bath is one of her favorite things, but when you take her out...she can have a meltdown. This look seems somewhere between a laugh and a cry.

The excitement of seeing Mallory was just too much for Samantha.

1 comment:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Ha ha! That picture with her chunky legs is hilarious!! I seriously though it was something else when I saw the food stain!

She sure is a cutie! I love her bald little head!