Monday, April 5, 2010

Best Easter Ever

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday!  We got all dressed up for a great service at church, then came back to see what the Easter bunny had left, went to The Mansion for a delicious buffet, and ended our day with an Easter Egg Hunt, a walk, and playtime.  Samantha seriously took a total of 30 min. of naps all day long - I think she was just so excited! 

Samantha loved all of her Easter gifts!  Thank you Nana & Papa Silverthorne and Grandma & Papaw Newbrough!   

She was also so cute on the easter egg hunt we set up for her in our backyard.  Sadie even joined to help Samantha, esp. once she broke open one egg to find teddy grahams inside.  :) 

We just could not have dreamed up a better Easter.  While we missed family, it was wonderful to have a holiday at our home, to begin some new traditions.  We have decided to make Easter our family holiday, where we celebrate it at our house and set all those important traditions into motion for years to come. 
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Happy Easter!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Digital scrapbooking design created with Smilebox

5 comments:

Tia Bach said...

First of all, LOVE the new look of your blog. I think I'll have you snazz mine up when Reagan and I visit this weekend. And, I totally understand getting to have some just the three of you time. I LOVE visiting family, but it is nice to chill it out sometimes. Can't wait to see you guys. Love, Tia

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet pictures of you all. Samantha is getting way too big! I love you all and can't wait to see you soon. Mama

Christine said...

She is getting cuter every time we see her pics!

Unknown said...

Dana,
Your child is beautiful. I was wondering if you are the same Dana Newbrough that taught at Herron High School for a while last year? I am trying to reach 'that' Dana to ask a couple of questions about the course. My son, Alec Stephens, loved Forensics. If you should happen to be that person, would you mind calling me at 557-6288, so that I could ask a couple of questions about it- we would like to have our juniors take the class. If not, I'm sorry for wasting your time. Thank you, Dina Stephens

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

Yes Dina, that is me - I am out of town and will be in transit the next couple of days (I just saw your comment tonight) - but I promise to call this weekend. Look forward to talking - Alec is a great young man and I always love to talk Forensics. :)