Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Date Night

My Mom came in the day before my birthday to spend my 30th with me and a few days here in Indy before we flew back to NC to celebrate with everyone.

As an extra-special treat, my mother watched Samantha for Keith and I's first - yes first- date night in 15 months!  We got to have a date to my favorite Italian restaurant here called Maggiano's and to a movie.  It was just wonderful to have an intimate dinner - I think that is the most we have really talked in well...15 months! ;)  It was so special.  Plus, I got to get all dollied up and doned my "fierce" 4 inch platforms (wobbly though, since I am not use to heels anymore).


4 comments:

Free2bMommy said...

I love date nights with my hubby!

Dee
www.imfree2bmommy.com

Tree said...

You look beautiful, Dana! I'm so glad you got to go out for "date night." The hubby and I usually only go out once a year on our anniversary, so I can understand how special it was.

I have passed an award on to you for your lovely blog! Come check it out!

Awards...Love It

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Smokin' hot mama!! You look great!!

I love date nights. We went to see "Date Night" on our Date Night. It was fun!

Book Reviewer said...

Wow! You two look fantastic!