Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Birthday Visit From My Sis

I was SO blessed to have my sister, Tia, and my sweet neice, Reagan, fly down to spend the weekend prior to my 30th birthday with me.  It was so special to celebrate with them!  Thank you so much for making my 30th so special and for all the great memories made!

We enjoyed girls-outings with shopping trips, days swinging at the park, delicious meals and lots of great talks and laughter.  Plus, know girl-time with my sister is even more memorable, because we swap stories, advice and just lend an ear to the joys (and challenges) of motherhood.  What would I do without my sisters?!

Thank you Tia and Reagan for coming, you made my 30th birthday SO INCREDIBLY SPECIAL.  I LOVE YOU!!!



1 comment:

Tia Bach said...

We LOVED every second of our visit. Please share the photos via Snapfish when you can. Miss you guys!