Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday Bonanza

This past weekend we went to Parkersburg, WV to visit Keith's family and to celebrate Jeff's 53rd birthday and throw a surprise 70th birthday for his father, Ken. It was a great weekend, despite the colds Samantha and I were fighting. However, despite some restless nights with a coughing baby on my chest (okay, so I did love her sleeping with me, just not seeing my baby sick), we pushed through and have a wonderful time! It was so great spending time with everyone and seeing some of Keith's extended family that we rarely get to see.

 Samantha's new friend "Big Dog" (aka: The Brooks' poodle) - she was in LOVE!
Logan and Stephanie - what a cute pair!
Official Corn Hole Tournament set-up!  Logan and Stephanie won the pot at the end - a whole $25 dollars. ;)
Vicki strutting it, despite the miserable Corn Hole loss. :)
My Two Loves!
Mallory and Christian (aka: the other man in Sami's life) cuddling with 
Sami for an adorable photo opt
Our beautiful Haley
Randy - doesn't he look happy?!  Is this before or after the keg was opened????
We are living big dreams that she will be an athlete one day!  (Look at that bum!!)
Mackenzie and Ken 
Ken's sisters - Pat and Mary.  I SO love these ladies.  They are hysterical!  
I just wish we could see them more.
Karen and her mother, Sarah.  What a neat lady she is.  I wish she could have had a conversation with my late Great Grandmother Antho and my Grandmother Beach - what an interesting conversation that would have been to listen in on.  :)
Sitting Pretty!
Loving on Lo-Lo. :)

No comments: