Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Haircut

Samantha finally got her first haircut!  I had put this off for WAY TOO long.  Her poor bangs were in her eyes, but after seeing her hair finally come in with those cute bouncy curls, I couldn't get my head around cutting it.  But, I took my friend's advice and took her to the cutest kids hair place - Cookie Cutters.  They sit your kid in these cool car seats, let them pick out their own movie and afterwards they can play on the indoor slide.  Samantha looked traumatized during the haircut, but did not cry once - I was a proud Mama (though I do wish we got a smiling picture!).  Keith was not as impressed and still to this day bitches about how a 21 mth old can get a $20 haircut, but I left pleased (and will return). :)

Whew that is over, now time for some serious playing....

No comments: