Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where Are You Baby Samantha

One of my favorite things Samantha says is "Where Are You?"  She will often sing this in the house when she can't find you "Where Are you...dog, daddy, mama, etc" and often this is heard via the monitor in the morning if you take what she considers too much time coming to get her.  :)  But today I think of this comment when I think of how grown up she seems sometimes.  Yes, I know...she is ONLY 21 months old!  But, WOW the changes have been incredible.   She is like this little person now...you know what I mean...her personality, her charm, her attitude, her giggle...it is like you can truly see what type of little person she is - it is AMAZING, but saddens me to see it all happening SO quickly!

On this evening (below) I must have been taking too long to get lunch ready and Samantha to her highchair.  I had just placed her plate on the table and was finishing up our meals, when I looked around and saw this...

No comments: