Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Children's Museum Outing

Samantha and I went to the Children's Museum with my friends Stephanie and Charity and their children. It was our first time there and we all had so much fun! I can't wait until Samantha can crawl and walk around the exhibits - esp. the toddler area. Nonetheless, she was excited to take in everything. She fought me every time I tried to put her back in the stroller -- she was mesmerized by the dinosaur room (and changing colored ceiling), the fish, the playmates, and watching the bigger kids play around.
In the above two pics she is in the 2 years and under area in the Toddler Zone. You can tell that she is still working on this sitting thing. Though, she loved playing around with the toys.

Samantha also gets some photo time with my friend Charity and her son Wesley. Wesley is so good with Samantha -- he entertained Samantha in the car ride there and back. Thanks Wesley!


No comments: